New York City Private Walking Tours
Why Walk? Here are advantages to name a few:
- Reality: Get a real feel of the city, you touch, smell things, and use your senses.
- Total Control: If you want to stop and go into a store, you can. If you want to linger at the museum, its ok.
- Flexibility: You are able to change plans quickly unlike on a coach or double decker bus that must follow a planned schedule.
- Knowledge: You get to learn more as you walk, you take your time and learn through all your senses.
- Interaction: You get to meet people you would never get a chance to by just sitting on a bus. You could meet a famous actress, a sports celebrity, or well known personality as you move along the city streets.